- An e–ticket (electronic ticket) is a paperless electronic document with a unique confirmation number that neatly replaces the hassles of a paper ticket. When you purchase an e–ticket, we email it to you after the booking is complete. Simply print it out and bring it with you – along with a valid photo ID – to the airline counter when checking in for your flight.
- Yes, you can book travel for infants under two years of age on AICTRAVELS. Make sure they have valid proof–of–age documents when they’re checking in, and remember that infants must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years old. You can book no more than one infant per adult (hey, you try dealing with luggage, tickets, airport queues and two screaming babies by yourself). To avail of infant fares, the infant must be under 24 months of age throughout the entire itinerary that you’re booking. This includes both outbound and return journeys. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey, you need to make a separate booking using a child fare.
- Yes, you can book as per your choice.
- No, but there are attractive offers running on the homepage. Stay sharp and you might grab a great deal.
- We’ll send you an SMS and an email to confirm your flight booking.
- AICTRAVELS doesn’t do pre–seating. Some airlines will confirm your seat assignments – their rules for doing so vary – so call your airline directly to check whether you get to choose your seat.
- Cancelling a flight booking you made on AICTRAVELS is super easy. You can contact our customer care service for cancellation and your booking will be cancelled.
- It depends. the cancellation charges depend on the airline, sector, class of booking, and time of cancellation. To know what’s applicable in your case, please contact to our customer care service.
Q. What is an E-Ticket?
Q. Can I book tickets for infants ?
Q. What is the maximum number of seats I can book?
Q. Can I book a multi–city trip?
Q. Does AICTRAVELS offer any loyalty programmes?
Q. How do I know my reservation was booked?
Q. How do I confirm my seat assignments?
Q. How do I cancel a flight reservation?
Q. What are the cancellation charges?